Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Beef Log or Treadmill

So Christmas is past and I survived. Interestingly, many of the people I sent the super microwaveable herbal scented back and shoulder warmers to (see Christmas Shopping at the Mall from Hell post) said they loved them. Well, of course they would say that; they're nice people. Too nice to say what the Hell are these things? Traci and I got three packages of summer sausage, beef sticks, and cheese...I had no idea they were so popular. I've already gone through one beef stick and half a loaf of cheese stuff. The treadmill in the activity room keeps calling to me, but I have refused its siren call and thrown myself into the fridge for more beef log. Maybe I'll reunite with the treadmill after New Year's. Maybe not. I've refused to step on the scale since Thanksgiving. I shouldn't weigh more than 135 pounds. Maybe I'll get on the scale tomorrow and face the horror!

No comments: