Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A New Beginning?


It’s been a while since I’ve been here. I changed email addresses, passwords and more. So I haven’t been able to get into my old blog for quite some time. I wish I could just get rid of all the passwords and usernames and simply put my thumb on the computer screen and let that do the trick. Maybe someday.

Anyway, I voted today. It was a remarkable experience because change is in the air. I voted for Obama and the Dems. I can’t take any more of the Republican hypocrisy. All they want to do is legislate how we live...forget about doing anything constructive for the country!

I also voted no on Prop 8 – In California the far-right is trying to legislate who can marry. I’m worried it will pass, only allowing marriage between a man and a woman. Fearing the worst, I married my partner last month. But I’ll save that for another post. For now I’ll just pray the Republicans go down in flames.

No comments: